We’re conscious that many of our clients, supply chain and wider communities are concerned about the current outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are doing their best to avoid spreading the virus.
As a result, we would like to share some of the steps we’ve taken, as a business, to do our best to protect our team, clients, supply chain and wider community.
• Following the Public Health England Guidance (https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance).
• Regularly hand washing (for 20 seconds or more!).
• Using antibacterial wipes on surfaces and devices.
• Regularly cleaning our equipment and items, such as chairs.
• Avoiding shaking hands to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, which includes when meeting clients face-to-face (it’s not personal and recommended).
• Moving supplier and non-essential meetings to virtual meetings, using our cloud technology.
• Monitoring the well-being of our team continuously and supporting those we interact with daily.
If you wish to discuss any marquee hire requirement or talk through any aspect of the above, please call us directly on 01932 620 060 or email email@example.com
Wishing everyone a healthy and safe environment to work and live in, whilst we all work together to get through these challenging times.