Planning your next corporate event? Then you need an event space that looks stylish, professional and, most importantly, on brand. Whether that’s through sleek professional signage, product placement or a simple colour theme, it all helps to raise awareness of who you are and what you do. So, here are our top tips on how to keep your brand at the forefront of a client’s mind, long after the champagne glasses have been packed away…
Be on brand
Branding your event properly is often key to a successful corporate do. It helps to reinforce your brand with both staff and clients, as well as increasing brand awareness to your target audience.
- First impressions count: Make sure the first thing your guests see when they arrive is an entrance decorated with well-made, branded signage. Your logo should be prominent too, so have it on display over the main door and on floor-standing flags either side.
- Make an entrance: A tunnel entrance looks very striking and can be further enhanced with colourful printed graphics down either side, showing key messages, products, business events or staff members.
- The company colours: The inside of your marquee should have as much impact as the outside. A theme to match your business colours is a great idea, with coloured roof overlays and swags that are on brand. Our recent event for the German Embassy, for example, included roof overlays, swags and curtain tiebacks in the colours of the German flag. We also supplied a selection of stylish paper lanterns, in red, yellow and black, to hang from the ceiling.
- Decor to match: Customised balloons, bunting, flags and banners in company colours – both inside and out – are a nice touch. How about a balloon arch over the doorway too, for some real wow factor?
- Top tech: Extras like projectors and TVs will allow you to show video footage, case studies, clips of happy customers and more, to impress your guests. Our expert team can also talk to you about the right lighting to create the perfect ambience.
- Product displays: There are numerous options for displaying your products around the marquee, from Chinese hat stands, as seen here, to classic display tables and shelving units of every shape and size.
- Branded merchandise: Lastly, make sure you’re not forgotten. Offer branded merchandise, such as pens, key rings, tote bags etc, for customers and staff to take home, as a lasting reminder of you and your brand.
Size no object
And, whatever level of branding you want, there’s a marquee to match. Our marquees come in all shapes and sizes to suit any space, and installing them can take just a few hours. For larger events we stock large clearspan marquees in both 15m widths and 20m widths. We can build our structures wherever you need them too, whether that’s secured to the side of your building, put over decking, put up inside a large internal space like this one or even situated on your rooftop.
Plus, when it comes to fittings, there are a wide range of options for heating, air conditioning, lighting, flooring and more, which can be added as needed. We can also supply furniture, such as tables and chairs, alongside extras like hand sanitising stations, if required.
Get in touch
Our dedicated Corporate Marquee Hire team can help with every stage of organising your event, whether you’re catering for 50 guests or 500. Our current client list includes everyone from start-ups and SME’s through to large multi nationals, in sectors as diverse as hospitality, retail, education, charity, the public sector and more.
So, once you have an idea of numbers, pick up the phone and we will work with you to find exactly the right marquee and branding options for your event. Alternatively, make a start with our clever marquee calculator for an initial idea of costs. Then give us a call on 01932 620060, so we can discuss your specific needs.