Our wide range of marquees and temporary structures mean that we can cater for almost any requirement for additional space in the education sector. We already work with schools and universities alike, to create additional classroom space, and areas such as additional examination space.
Due to the additional social distancing and hygiene requirements associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, we are already offer the following structures:
- Temporary classroom spaces
- We offer two standard classroom sizes, one up to 20 students, and one up to 35 students
- Bespoke classrooms also available
- Temporary canteen and dining areas
- Temporary performing arts space and centres
- Temporary corridor spaces
Our wide range of affordable hire options with flexible hire periods, and fit out options, these include:
- Classroom furniture
- Solid sided structures
- Cooling and heating
- Hand sanitising stations
- Social distancing signage
Our structures and install teams are fully insured and issued with full risk assessments and method statements.
We’re always conscious of the environmental impact of works, to that end, we aim to create spaces that not only perform for the needs of our clients, but also environmentally sustainable where possible.